Improvements in captive portal page
|Affected version:||Affected Architecture:|
Using 2.0-RC3 (i386)
built on Mon Jul 4 16:48:37 EDT 2011
In Portal page contents:
- ability to revert to standard page with a click.
- The text 'POST to "")' must be changed to "$PORTAL_ACTION$"
- Same paragraph, text 'a hidden field with name="redirurl" and value=""' must report the correct field value, as in the example reported after ('value="$PORTAL_REDIRURL$"')
- The authentication options must refer to the RADIUS servers defined in the user manager
- Shared secret password must appear after clicking a "revel" button, not being exposed.
#2 Updated by Josh Stompro almost 2 years ago
I like your suggestions, so I'm going to add my own wish list items for the CP here.
- Hide certain portions of the main CP setup page that are optional if they are not used. Much like how advanced options are hidden in the firewall rule config pages.
- Authentication section can be hidden if not used.
- HTTPS settings section can be hidden if not used.
- I would suggest having a revert to default button for all 3 pages (Portal, Error, logout)