disabling pfsync doesn't actually disable pfsync
|Assignee:||Renato Botelho||% Done:||
|Affected version:||All||Affected Architecture:|
After disabling pfsync (in 2.0.1/2.0.2 at least), it isn't really disabled until you reboot.
Fixes on HA setup:
- Configure pfsync when configuration is changed
- Disable pfsync when it's disabled on GUI
- Remove syncpeer and back it to default multicast address when it's
removed from conf
#2 Updated by Renato Botelho 4 months ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset b32ea59d5a45b86beee73d416462c01d1ac915ec.