vlan(4) interfaces do not have ALTQ support on pfSense 2.4, they had ALTQ support on 2.3
Adding a VLAN interface on the Traffic Shaper doesn't work.
rc.filter_configure_sync: New alert found: There were error(s) loading the rules: pfctl: igb0_vlan10: driver does not support altq - The line in question reads
#2 Updated by Jim Pingle about 2 months ago
- Subject changed from Traffic Shaper: VLAN driver on ADI hardware SG-4860 does not work to vlan(4) interfaces do not have ALTQ support on pfSense 2.4, they had ALTQ support on 2.3
- Category set to Traffic Shaper
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Luiz Otavio O Souza
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Affected version set to 2.4
The problem, as stated, was incorrect. It's a problem with vlan(4) ALTQ support in general, not specific to any hardware. Subject corrected.
#3 Updated by Luiz Otavio O Souza about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100