- Registered on: 09/19/2011
- Last connection: 12/18/2012
Reported issues: 41
- 07:20 pm pfSense Feature #2849: IKEv2 support for IPsec
- Another option for IKEv2 would be the portable version of OpenBSD's OpenIKED
- 01:37 pm pfSense Bug #1629: invalid state table entries after WAN IP change
- To followup my previous post, I have verified that the WAN (em0) states are indeed flushed, however their correspondi...
- 05:32 pm pfSense Bug #1629: invalid state table entries after WAN IP change
- Ermal, testing this feature on a pfsense box with a WAN interface that gets via DHCP an IP in a /24 subnet (i.e. it's...
- 05:15 pm pfSense tools Feature #2551: Add mod_setenv and mod_evasive to lighttpd
- As explained in the forum post 9 months ago, my idea was to try to eliminate as many CP bottlenecks as possible.
- 02:17 pm pfSense tools Feature #2616: Upcoming ipsec-tools 0.8.1
- Latest patch to ipsec-tools to prevent remote denial of service vulnerability
Patch discussed at http://sourceforg...
- 02:49 pm pfSense Bug #1943: PPPoE won't reconnect after link loss
- Bipin, if you've identified that Unisphere BRAS is used by all the ISPs you've tried and had problems with, then perh...
- 09:22 pm pfSense Feature #2765: Allow generation an x509 certificates with an SHA256 signature hash
- Based on some searching I did earlier, it seems that the only ones suitable are:
sha1 (with the above mentioned re...
- 08:03 pm pfSense Feature #2765: Allow generation an x509 certificates with an SHA256 signature hash
- Just quick update:
1) The relevant keyword in openssl.cnf is default_md = sha256 # (md5/sha512/etc)
2) For openss...
- 07:09 pm pfSense Feature #2765 (Resolved): Allow generation an x509 certificates with an SHA256 signature hash
- Apparently pfsense's Cert Manager has hard-coded the use of SHA-1 for all PKI operations ("digest_alg" => "sha1" in /...
- 05:42 pm pfSense Packages Feature #2646: openvpn-client-export UAC prompt solution
- Stumbled upon this one:
> OpenVPN MI GUI is a Windows ...
Also available in: Atom