Improve distinction between online and idle/offline entries in DHCP lease list
Plus Target Version:
On the page the distinction between on-line and off-line is not very clear.
Would it be possible to increase the distinction?
i.e. Green for online and for ?
- Category set to DHCP (IPv4)
If this is done, the distinction should include an icon or other formatting change. Using red/green only as visual indicators is not very friendly to users who are color blind.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.7.0
- Start date deleted (
- Plus Target Version set to 22.11
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
the green color has been added
built on Fri Sep 09 06:04:09 UTC 2022
- Plus Target Version changed from 22.11 to 23.01
- Subject changed from DHCP lease distinction between online and offline to Improve distinction between online and idle/offline entries in DHCP lease list
Updating subject for release notes.
Also available in: Atom