DigitalOcean DNS update adds new DNS record instead of update
The DigitalOcean API lists NS records in pages, 20 per page.
The pfSense Dynamic DNS update only downloads the first page so cannot find the NS record to be updates if it is listed in the following pages.
Sending pull request for the solution.
Fix tested on pfSense 2.4.5 with successfully working on IPv4 and IPv6 NS records.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version changed from 2.4.5-p1 to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Csoban Kesmarki to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom