OpenVPN TCP in 2.4.5-p1 not working
Hi, just upgraded to 2.4.5p1 last night and I have one OpenVPN session using TCP that is no longer working. I am getting this error in the logs. Any ideas? I don't have anything special configured.
Options error: --proto tcp is ambiguous in this context. Please specify --proto tcp-server or --proto tcp-client
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
no errors on 2.5.0.a.20200617.1250
TCP4/TCP6/TCP-multihome Client/Server tested
I was hit by the same issue, taking the code from the PR worked but it was a bit unfortunate to go to what appeared to be a stable upgrade and have VPN access killed. Are there any plans to back port this?
Also available in: Atom