Traffic shaper wizard: Add Google Stadia port range
This feature adds support in the traffic shaping wizard for the port range used by Google Stadia. According to https://support.google.com/stadia/answer/9595943 it uses the UDP/TCP range 44700–44899. (See the section "Troubleshoot network and connectivity issues" -> "On your computer at stadia.com (Google Chrome)").
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
Option for Stadia exists when running wizard but is not selectable on 2.5.0.a.20200919.1850
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Mike Rooke
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Option is selectable and provides the correct entries to rules for shaping
tested on 2.5.0.a.20201017.1250
Also available in: Atom