AutoConfigBackup should randomize scheduled backups.
Backup / Restore
It looks like the backup server is becoming occasionally overloaded on the hour because all backups around the world run at minute zero.
Being able to set the minute of the cron job or, probably better, having the system select a random minute to run the job would probably be all that is needed.
Proposing: 503 Service Unavailable with randomized retry between 5-10min or implement serverside async queueing.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom