Add default route indicator to Gateways widget
Routing page under system tab indicates the current default route with an icon.
This would be ideal on the routing widget in the dashboard as the currently selected default route would be instantly identifiable on login.
Apologies, should be gateways widget in dashboard.
- Subject changed from In routing dashboard widget, add icon to indicate current default route to be consistent with the system->routing page to Add default route indicator to Gateways widget
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Default route icon is not showing up on Gateway dashboard widget.
It was merged after that snapshot. Try one from later today/tomorrow
working and showing up
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom