Project

General

Profile

Actions

Regression #11443

closed

Disabling 'State Table Size' in the System Information widget prevents other data from being displayed

Added by Steve Wheeler 5 months ago. Updated 4 months ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
High
Assignee:
Category:
Dashboard
Target version:
Start date:
02/18/2021
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Plus Target Version:
Release Notes:
Default
Affected Version:
2.5.0
Affected Architecture:
All

Description

In the dashboard System Information widget if you set the 'State Table Size' to not show the CPU usage and version update check never complete.

Tested 2.5-rel and 21.02-rel


Files

Actions #2

Updated by Jim Pingle 5 months ago

  • Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
Actions #3

Updated by Jove Too 5 months ago

This also prevents the System / Update / System Update menu item to work.

Actions #4

Updated by Jim Pingle 5 months ago

  • Tracker changed from Bug to Regression
Actions #5

Updated by Renato Botelho 5 months ago

  • Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
  • Assignee set to Viktor Gurov

PR has been merged. Thanks!

Actions #6

Updated by Jason Hodgdon 5 months ago

Viktor Gurov wrote:

fix:
https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/pfSense/-/merge_requests/141

anyone know why gitlab is down?

Actions #7

Updated by Jim Pingle 5 months ago

It's not down, that's our internal development git, not the public one which is on github.

Actions #8

Updated by Renato Botelho 5 months ago

Jason Hodgdon wrote:

Viktor Gurov wrote:

fix:
https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/pfSense/-/merge_requests/141

anyone know why gitlab is down?

It's our internal gitlab server. Patch was applied and you can see it at https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/19866d78540d498f23b750ab02379b3c06333d96

Actions #9

Updated by Jason Hodgdon 5 months ago

Renato Botelho wrote:

Jason Hodgdon wrote:

Viktor Gurov wrote:

fix:
https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/pfSense/-/merge_requests/141

anyone know why gitlab is down?

It's our internal gitlab server. Patch was applied and you can see it at https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/19866d78540d498f23b750ab02379b3c06333d96

is there a way for me to apply this to my system. like a tutorial or faq for applying these patches?!?

Actions #10

Updated by Jim Pingle 5 months ago

https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/development/system-patches.html

Create an entry for 19866d78540d498f23b750ab02379b3c06333d96, save, fetch, apply. Then do ctrl-F5 or shift+reload to ensure you have a clean browser cache copy of the page.

Actions #11

Updated by Jason Hodgdon 5 months ago

never mind I figured it out! thx :)

Actions #12

Updated by Jason Hodgdon 5 months ago

Jim Pingle wrote:

https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/development/system-patches.html

Create an entry for 19866d78540d498f23b750ab02379b3c06333d96, save, fetch, apply. Then do ctrl-F5 or shift+reload to ensure you have a clean browser cache copy of the page.

worked perfect ty! :)

Actions #13

Updated by Jim Pingle 5 months ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Waiting on Merge
  • Priority changed from Normal to High
  • Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.5.1
Actions #14

Updated by Renato Botelho 5 months ago

  • Status changed from Waiting on Merge to Feedback

Cherry-picked to RELENG_2_5_1

Actions #15

Updated by Jim Pingle 5 months ago

  • Subject changed from Disabling 'State Table Size' prevents other data being displayed to Disabling 'State Table Size' in the System Information widget prevents other data from being displayed

Updating subject for release notes.

Actions #16

Updated by Kris Phillips 4 months ago

Tested on pfSense Plus 21.02p2 and this works on here again as well.

Actions #17

Updated by Renato Botelho 4 months ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF