OpenVPN using the wrong OpenSSL command to list digest algorithms
At least in OpenSSL version 1.1.1i-freebsd, used by pfsense 2.5, there is no longer a "list-message-digest-algorithms" parameter. It has been replaced by "list -digest-algorithms".
The old parameter results in an error <Invalid command 'list-message-digest-algorithms'; type "help" for a list> and may even cause an endless loop on startup/migration.
Pull Request in GitHub: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4501#
Updated by Jim Pingle over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Regression
- Project changed from pfSense Plus to pfSense
- Subject changed from /etc/inc/openvpn.inc: openssl list digest algorithm parameter has changed to OpenSSL command to list digest algorithms has changed
- Category changed from OpenVPN to OpenVPN
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Affected Version set to 2.5.0