Move custom IPsec NAT-T port settings to Advanced Options
Plus Target Version:
custom IPsec NAT-T port settings (#10870) are very rarely used and in most cases can only confuse users
better to move it to "Advanced Options" section
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
Tested on the latest release.
The custom IPSEC NAT-T port settings are located under VPN/IPsec/Advanced Settings.
The ticket can be resolved.
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.05
- Subject changed from Move custom IPSEC NAT-T port settings to Advanced Options to Move custom IPsec NAT-T port settings to Advanced Options
Updating subject for release notes.
Tested on 21.5.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Looks good on current build
- Target version changed from 2.6.0 to 2.5.2
Also available in: Atom