Automatic 25-day forced Dynamic DNS update removes wildcard domain
Plus Target Version:
What I'm trying to do:
Use Dynamic DNS with a wildcard subdomain.
What I expect to happen:
DNS entry is refreshed at least every 25 days according to specification
What happens instead:
Overall DNS entry is refreshed, but wildcard subdomain is removed.
Manually Save and Force Update relevant Dynamic DNS entry (without changing anyting in the settings). Wildcard subdomain entry is restored.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version set to 2.6.0
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Plus Target Version set to 21.05
- Subject changed from Forced dynDNS update after 25 days removed wildcard domain (Includes fix) to Automatic 25-day forced Dynamic DNS update removes wildcard domain
Updating subject for release notes.
- Target version changed from 2.6.0 to 2.5.2
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Closing for lack of feedback.
Also available in: Atom