VLAN and QinQ edit pages allows selecting incompatible OpenVPN ``tun`` interfaces
Plus Target Version:
The VLAN and QinQ edit pages allow you to select the OpenVPN TUN interfaces,
which is incorrect, since only TAP interfaces allow VLAN/QinQ to be used.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
built on Mon Jul 26 14:27:42 EDT 2021
It looks fine. Ticket resolved.
- Subject changed from VLANs and QinQs edit pages allows to select OpenVPN TUN interfaces to VLAN and QinQ edit pages allows selecting incompatible OpenVPN ``tun`` interfaces
Updating subject for release notes.
- Category changed from OpenVPN to Interfaces
Also available in: Atom