HTTP Referer error message text is incorrect
Plus Target Version:
An HTTP Referer message gives not an accurate path to the location where it can be disabled.
"If not needed, this check can be disabled in System -> Advanced -> Admin." instead of "If not needed, this check can be disabled in System -> Advanced -> Admin Access.
- Affected Version set to All
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Plus Target Version set to 21.05
- Subject changed from HTTP Referer Mesage to HTTP Referer error message text is incorrect
Updating subject for release notes.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
built on Fri May 14 01:04:01 EDT 2021
It's accurate now. Resolving the ticket.
- Target version changed from 2.6.0 to 2.5.2
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
Also available in: Atom