Language presented to user during upgrade is misleading
Plus Target Version:
Even after #10387 I just noticed something else (screenshot attached).
That is what is presented to the user before the first reboot.
I believe that should be changed from Green to Yellow and say something like:
Upgrade will continue after the system restarts. Please do not reset or power off.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.05
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Subject changed from Language presented to user during upgrade still misleading to Language presented to user during upgrade is misleading
Updating subject for release notes.
This looks good to me now.
- Target version changed from 2.6.0 to 2.5.2
Also available in: Atom