Mobile IPsec advanced RADIUS parameters do not allow numeric values with a decimal point
Plus Target Version:
"RADIUS Advanced parameters" doesn't allow to enter numeric with a decimal point in the "Retransmit Base" and "Retransmit Timeout" fields.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.2
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Subject changed from RADIUS Advanced parameters doesn't allow to enter numeric with a decimal point to Mobile IPsec advanced RADIUS parameters do not allow numeric values with a decimal point
Updating subject for release notes.
built on Fri Jun 04 03:01:13 EDT 2021
It still doesn't allow numeric values with a decimal point. Please check.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Works on 2.5.2 RC image 2.5.2.r.20210609.0300 -- the Retransmit Base and Retransmit Timeout fields allowed values with decimal points.
Also available in: Atom