System attempts to start inactive services at boot
Plus Target Version:
Starting Secure Shell Services...done
Syncing OpenVPN settings...done.
Setting up gateway monitors...done
Setting up DNSs...done
Setting up static routes...done
- there is no need to show such messages when the corresponding services are not enabled
see also #12002
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Subject changed from `Syncing/Starting XXX...` message on boot when corresponding service is not configured to System attempts to start inactive services at boot
Updating subject for release notes.
disabled services will be enabled after rebooting
I disabled DNS Resolver and IPsec VPN services from Status>Services, they have been started after rebooting
That does not and is not supposed to disable them. It stops them temporarily. That's working as intended.
Tested on 22.01. Looks good and disabled services don't show in the startup as far as I can tell.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom