Option to suppress expiration notifications for revoked certificates
Alerts for expired certificates have been added in Feature # 7332, however, they do not ignore revoked certificates.
Revoked certificates often need to be retained by the CA and are often expired, but notification of this is not necessary.
Updated by Jim Pingle over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Notifications for expired and revoked certificates to Option to suppress notifications for expired and revoked certificates
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Affected Version deleted (
- Affected Architecture deleted (