OpenVPN does not clean up previous CA and CRL files
Plus Target Version:
Create a Peer to Peer (SSL/TLS) with Peer Certificate Authority One. After saving change the Peer Certificate Authority to another called Two and save again. Now we changing it back to one and save. Now i can login with the certificat from two. Restarting the vpn server bring no result. Only rebooting worked.
- Subject changed from OpenVPN Allow acces with wrong certificates to OpenVPN does not clean up previous CA files
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from OpenVPN does not clean up previous CA files to OpenVPN does not clean up previous CA and CRL files
Updating subject for release notes.
- Plus Target Version changed from 21.09 to 22.01
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
This has been working well since it went in.
Also available in: Atom