Sanitize WireGuard private and pre-shared keys in status output
Plus Target Version:
<presharedkey> are not sanitized from status.php output
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied patch in 21.05.1. Private keys were properly removed when generating a status report when they were not before. Can be marked as resolved for 21.09/2.6.0.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Subject changed from Sanitize WireGuard private and pre-shared keys from status_output to Sanitize WireGuard private and pre-shared keys in status output
Updating subject for release notes.
Also available in: Atom