Dynamic DNS client proxy support
Dynamic DNS client does not use System / Advanced / Miscellaneous proxy settings.
`set_curlproxy()` can be used for this, but to keep current behavior, it's better to add a checkbox on the DDNS edit page.
Updated by Viktor Gurov 8 months ago
Updated by Jim Pingle 8 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Dynamic DNS client ignores proxy settings to Dynamic DNS client proxy support
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Plus Target Version set to 22.01
- Affected Version deleted (
Updated by Viktor Gurov 7 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to New
Check IP Services proxy support: