Disabling DHCP Server RRD statistics does not work
Plus Target Version:
Seen on CE 2.5.2.
DHCP RRD stats can be enabled by a checkbox on the DHCP Services page, but disabling it on that page has no effect. Looking at
/usr/local/www/services_dhcp.php I see that
enable_rrd_graphing() is called when stats are enabled, but not when they are disabled.
/usr/local/www/services_ntpd.php has better code for this.
Workaround-ish: Toggle RRD stats for ntpd (saving each time) after disabling RRD stats for DHCP.
"has no effect" means that
/var/db/rrd/updaterrd.sh is not changed and DHCP RRD stats collection continues. I found this while debugging #12709.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Plus Target Version set to 22.05
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Tested and working successfully on
built on Thu Feb 17 06:17:22 UTC 2022
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.7.0
- Subject changed from Disabling dhcpd rrd stats doesn't work to Disabling DHCP Server RRD statistics does not work
- Category changed from Web Interface to DHCP (IPv4)
Updating subject for release notes.
Also available in: Atom