Transition Captive Portal from IPFW to PF
Plus Target Version:
Implement Captive Portal ipfw->pf transition.
related issues: #12599 #12733 #12579
- Related to Bug #12733: Value of ``net.inet.ip.dummynet.*`` OIDs in ``sysctl`` are ignored added
- Related to Bug #12651: ``nginx`` logs an error that the port is already in use when restarting Captive Portal services added
- Related to Bug #12649: Allowed IP/Hostname "Direction" option is never used added
- Related to Regression #13142: PHP shell ``pfanchordrill`` script produces errors on captive portal tables added
- Related to Regression #13146: Captive Potal: Hosts remain connected after removing them from the table added
- Related to Regression #13147: Captive Portal: Idle timeout does not see activity added
- Related to Bug #13175: PHP error on MAC entry add/edit added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Related to Bug #13169: captiveportal_ether_delete_entry() does not delete anchors/pipes added
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Related to Regression #13192: Default pipe rate limits are applied to allowed mac/ip/host entries added
- Subject changed from Captive Portal ipfw->pf transition to Transition Captive Portal from IPFW to PF
Updating subject for release notes.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
The work here is complete, any issues we find can be raised separately.
Also available in: Atom