Voucher CSV output has leading space before voucher code
Plus Target Version:
When downloading a CSV file for a voucher roll, each voucher has a leading space, so when copying and pasting it gets a leading space on the code.
It's always been like this but it is only a minor annoyance as the codes get trimmed when entered.
It's just a one-line fix so might be good to do eventually as long as there aren't any ill effects.
- Plus Target Version changed from 22.09 to 22.11
Tested, no more space before the code.
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
built on Thu Jul 21 06:14:01 UTC 2022
It works as expected. I am marking this ticket resolved.
- Plus Target Version changed from 22.11 to 23.01
Also available in: Atom