Each line in the NPt destination IPv6 prefix list also contains the network of the previous line when multiple choices are present
Destination IPv6 prefix list is not built properly due to wrongly placed string operator
Updated by Jim Pingle about 2 months ago
- Project changed from pfSense Plus to pfSense
- Subject changed from Destination IPv6 prefix list is not built properly to Each line in the NPt destination IPv6 prefix list also contains the network of the previous line when multiple choices are present
- Category changed from Unknown to Rules / NAT
- Target version set to 2.7.0
- Affected Plus Version deleted (
- Plus Target Version set to 22.09
This is also mentioned on #13240 but in the interest of only having one problem per issue we can keep this one and change the other to only mention its second point.
It's worth noting that the same style code is in source:src/usr/local/www/services_dhcpv6.php#L614 but the string is initialized first to say
Prefix Delegation which is helpful since it indicates to the user that it's a dynamic entry. I think that was the intent here but that line didn't make it into this new code.