APU1 hardware is not properly identified with current BIOS versions
Plus Target Version:
PCEngines original APU devices (sold by Netgate as the APU2 and APU4) returned the value of smbios.system.product as 'APU'.
Since subsequent APU models have been released that value changed in newer BIOS versions to 'apu1'.
This is a one line fix in system.inc
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
Looks good on current snapshots with a current APU1 BIOS.
- Plus Target Version changed from 22.11 to 23.01
- Subject changed from APU1 hardware is not identified with current BIOS versions to APU1 hardware is not properly identified with current BIOS versions
- Category changed from Web Interface to Dashboard
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom