DHCP server "Disable Ping Check" option does not store value on save
Tested on 22.05 and latest 23.01-DEV
When 'Disable Ping Check' option checked and "Save' button pressed, system shows 'The changes have been applied successfully.' but after reloading DHCP Server page this option is unchecked again and there is no '<disablepingcheck>yes</disablepingcheck>' string in config file.
Checking 'Disable Ping Check' works correctly on previous 22.01 and on current 2.6.0-CE. So only 22.05 and 23.01-DEV have this issue.
Updated by Jim Pingle 10 months ago
- Project changed from pfSense Plus to pfSense
- Subject changed from 'Disable Ping Check' option doesn't work for DHCP Server on current 22.05 and latest 23.01-DEV to "Disable Ping Check" option does not store value on save
- Category changed from DHCP Server (IPv4) to DHCP (IPv4)
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.7.0
- Affected Plus Version deleted (
- Plus Target Version set to 23.01