Filter/NAT rules configured with "No XMLRPC Sync" enabled are still synchronized
Plus Target Version:
This applies in both 23.01 and 23.05.
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Filter rules being synced when ```No XMLRPC Sync``` enabled to Filter/NAT rules configured with "No XMLRPC Sync" enabled are still synchronized
Updating subject for release notes.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
This is working as expected now. Rules marked nosync are no longer being synchronized.
- Precedes Bug #14335: Associated firewall rule for NAT port forward does not inherit ``nosync`` property, gets synchronized added
Also available in: Atom