some characters in FW rule descriptions do not sync properly
Parentheses, periods and commas: "(", ")", ",", "." all get stripped out of the firewall rule description on the secondary member of a CARP cluster. Verified on 2.0-RC1 (amd64)
built on Thu Apr 21 20:20:02 EDT 2011.
- Priority changed from Normal to Very Low
- Target version deleted (
that's intentional. though with CDATA now they may be safe, it's not going to change for now.
- Status changed from New to Needs Patch
- Category changed from 62 to XMLRPC
- Status changed from Needs Patch to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Tested and verified working on:
built on Sun Sep 13 13:04:14 EDT 2020
Marking the ticket as resolved.
Also available in: Atom