editing/removing interface groups leaves remnant
I noticed that removed interface groups are still shown by
pfctl -s Interfaces until I reboot the machine.
So I did some more checks on 2.0-RC3 (amd64) built on Thu Jul 21 00:28:37 EDT 2011:
1. Add an interface group Foobar, add two interfaces
2. Remove interface group Foobar. Group does not appear in the web gui, but shell output shows it still:
# pfctl -s Interfaces ... Foobar ... # ifconfig -g Foobar lagg0_vlan200 lagg0_vlan51
3. Re-create same group Foobar, same interfaces. No error shown. Appears in web gui and shell output as it should.
4. Edit group, rename to Barfoo. Again web gui shows all fine, but shell shows both group names, Barfoo with all the interfaces, and Foobar empty.
# pfctl -s Interfaces ... Barfoo Foobar ... # ifconfig -g Foobar # ifconfig -g Barfoo lagg0_vlan200 lagg0_vlan51
5. Remove group Barfoo. Barfoo still shown in shell output with all interfaces, instead the old name Foobar is finally removed.
# pfctl -s Interfaces ... Barfoo ... # ifconfig -g Barfoo lagg0_vlan200 lagg0_vlan51