gateway monitoring issues with multiple PPPoE with same gateway
With multiple PPPoE connections with the same gateway, the static route for the monitor IP can end up on the wrong interface, which ends up marking the affected gateway as down.
potentially a secondary issue here in that the ICMP state for the monitor IP can cause breakage, such as if the route to a destination changes after the state exists.
Fixes #4040 for pppoe use static route with -iface option to help when more than one pppoe has the same gateway. Also kill states when reloading apinger to catch up with new route
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Ermal Luçi
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Affected Version set to All
Also available in: Atom