GRE interface not in RUNNING state after reboot
When using GRE in combination with IPSEC transport mode the GRE interface never gets to RUNNING state after reboot. A quick fix for the issue is just to do a "ifconfig gre0 up" and everything starts working, but the issue will not recover in itself.
I am running 2.2-RC (amd64) built on Wed Jan 07 05:33:55 CST 2015 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p3
#1 Updated by Chris Buechler about 4 years ago
- Category changed from Interfaces to Operating System
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
- Target version set to 2.3
- Affected Version set to All
should be fixed in 2.3 as part of this.