missing 'reply-to' in rules for mobile-ipsec
It seem 'reply-to' is missing in firewall rules generated for mobile-ipsec.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version changed from 2.2 to 2.2.1
- Affected Version changed from 2.2 to All
there have never been any accommodations for mobile IPsec in that regard
- Target version changed from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
- Target version changed from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
This should be fixed.
Though to be checked if only reply-to is desired instead of both reply-to and route-to being generated.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
works. having route-to and reply-to the way it is now is fine.
Also available in: Atom