Installer does not offer choices for keymap, screenmap or video font
The 2.2 Release AMD64 CD Installer does not provide any choices for keymap, screenmap or video font. Only '(default)' can be accepted.
I have just confirmed that international keyboard choices are available and selectable on the 2.1.5 AMD64 CD Installer.
This issue has been seen before in #807.
#1 Updated by Jeremy Porter over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Jeremy Porter
- Target version set to 2.2.2
This does not appear to be directly related to 801. The installer is intentionally configured to skip those steps. I'll look at what it takes to undo the step skipping.
#7 Updated by Chris Buechler over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Confirmed
- Affected Version changed from 2.2 to 2.2.x
- Affected Architecture added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
/usr/share/syscons/keymaps still seems to be empty, which leaves it with no list to select from. The video font and screenmap selections still also blank, though those could probably just be removed.