/etc/hosts doesn't contain any local IPv6 addresses
ifconfig em1_vlanxx: flags=8a43<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,ALLMULTI,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1500 inet 192.xxx.xx.2 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.xx.255 inet6 2001:xxx:xxx:xx::2 prefixlen 64 nd6 options=21<PERFORMNUD,AUTO_LINKLOCAL> media: Ethernet autoselect (1000baseT <full-duplex>) status: active vlan: xx vlanpcp: 0 parent interface: em1
/etc/hosts doesn't have any ipv6 adress from any interface attached to pfSense included.
#1 Updated by Chris Buechler over 5 years ago
- Category changed from Interfaces to DNS Resolver
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
- Target version set to 2.2.1
- Affected Version changed from 2.2 to All
- Affected Architecture added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
it's always just put v4 in there, I added v6 in the same manner if it exists.