Gateway added via console menu option 2 is not picked up by the setup wizard
If the user configures their static WAN information using the console, and later runs through the setup wizard, the gateway entered is not pre-filled in the wizard.
If you delete the gateway and add it back using the GUI, the wizard does pick up the gateway as expected.
Tested on 2.2.2 using the VMware appliance
Adding diff between the console added gateway (First) and GUI added gateway (second)
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.2 to All
- Target version changed from 2.2.3 to 2.3
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 2.3 to 2.2.4
this was actually fixed in 2.2.4, and still works in 2.3.
Also available in: Atom