IPv6 support in the Traffic Shaper Wizard
Traffic Shaper (ALTQ)
Plus Target Version:
It would be really nice if Traffic Shaping Wizard could be set to also create IPv6 rules.
- Target version deleted (
the created rules largely aren't IPv4/IPv6-specific, and will work for both.
Is this still accurate? This floating "match" rules are all set for IPv4.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 22.01
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Add IPv6 to Traffic Shaper Wizard to IPv6 support in the Traffic Shaper Wizard
Updating subject for release notes.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
built on Fri Nov 19 06:24:13 UTC 2021
Works as expected.
Also available in: Atom