Add support for Sierra MC7355
Support was added to pfSense version 2.2.3 for Sierra MC7354 hardware modem. Request to add MC7355 Product ID due to near identical hardware to MC7354. Same firmware used on both modules.
Sierra Wireless MC7355 (SKU 1101888)
Manufacturer: Sierra Wireless, Incorporated
Additional Data Available Here: https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=96468.0
- Category set to Operating System
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Jeremy Porter
- Target version set to 2.2.4
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
Try to get patch into 2.2.4,, but don't hold up release.
- Target version changed from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5
- Assignee changed from Jeremy Porter to Renato Botelho
reassigned. Renato, I think this might be in FreeBSD by now. If not, check with jporter.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added on 2.2.x.
Committed on FreeBSD HEAD, waiting to MFC it and it's going to reach 2.3
Confirmed working on pfSense 2.2.5 snapshots.
Thanks So Much
MFC'd to stable/10 and updated FreeBSD-src/devel, it should be OK on 2.3 too
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom