Factory reset should uninstall packages too
Currently on 2.2.x whenever you do a factory reset packages will not be removed. Instead, they are just removed from the GUI options and menus. I suggest this is changed for 2.3, more useful for troubleshooting if the packages are also removed.
- Category set to Package System
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
renato can decide what the 'right thing' is here.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
It makes sense. All additional packages config will be removed from config.xml when factory reset happens. So it doesn't make sense to keep binary packages around.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Tested on a full install and it worked fine. The warning appeared, and after the reset, packages were gone. Looks good to me.
Also available in: Atom