Duplicated tracker IDs on block private networks rules
Mar 26 15:16:27 WAN Block ULA networks from WAN block fc00::/7 (12000) 192.168.2.21 192.168.2.42 ICMP
Shouldn't it log the IPv4 block message.
Can edit filter.inc and change the order and it logs the last one of the list.
- Subject changed from Block Private Networks Logging Wrong Block Description to Duplicated tracker IDs on block private networks rules
- Category set to Rules / NAT
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
- Affected Version set to 2.3
they no longer have unique tracker IDs as they should and used to.
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Steve Beaver
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 2.3 to 2.3.1
regressed in cc2cff0b, because of the counters shown on firewall_rules.php rely on those being static. Not a big deal.
- Target version changed from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2
- Target version changed from 2.3.2 to 2.4.0
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Luiz Souza
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2
- Target version changed from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3
- Target version changed from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4
- Target version changed from 2.4.4 to 48
- Target version changed from 48 to 2.5.0
- Assignee changed from Luiz Souza to Renato Botelho
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to NOYB NOYB
Steve Beaver wrote:
Please confirm fix
Looks good from what I can tell.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom