Duplicated tracker IDs on block private networks rules
Mar 26 15:16:27 WAN Block ULA networks from WAN block fc00::/7 (12000) 192.168.2.21 192.168.2.42 ICMP
Shouldn't it log the IPv4 block message.
Can edit filter.inc and change the order and it logs the last one of the list.
#1 Updated by Chris Buechler over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Block Private Networks Logging Wrong Block Description to Duplicated tracker IDs on block private networks rules
- Category set to Rules/NAT
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
- Affected Version set to 2.3
they no longer have unique tracker IDs as they should and used to.