DNS Resolver: Domain Override: Impossible to specify port
It is impossible to specify a custom port for the resolver ip of a domain override in unbound. The new input pattern matcher does not a allow entering a port, despite the hint text below the input recommending the use of @port.
See attached screenshots for details.
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 2.3.1
- Affected Version set to 2.3
same likely applies to DNS Forwarder in same spot.
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Chris Buechler
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom