Setup wizard configures LAN and breaks things with static IP WAN and one interface
When installing 2.3 on a single nic machine without vlans the webgui asks for LAN settings, and then uses the same nic for both wan and lan..
Then after reboot it go's through nic assignment again. Which is kinda wierd..
Updated by Chris Buechler over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from one nic, router on a stick, without vlans, asks for lan settings. to Setup wizard configures LAN and breaks things with static IP WAN and one interface
- Category changed from Installer to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
- Target version set to 2.3.1
- Affected Version changed from 2.3 to All
happened upon this, only affects static IP WAN. fixed