System Update settings page branch selection text is bogus on systems upgraded 2.3-RC to 2.3-RELEASE
I upgraded from 2.3-RC to 2.3-RELEASE.
Current Base System 2.3
Latest Base System 2.3
If I go to the system update settings page and select the branch dropdown I see two options.
1. Follow 2.3 snapshots and move automatically to -RELEASE (Default)
2. Keep following 2.3 development snapshots
Neither of these seem correct.
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 2.3.1
there's still inconsistency here. Some correctly show Stable and Development there, some on latest 2.3.1 even show as described here.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
It's much better, works perfectly for me
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Chris Buechler
fixed in -src repo in:
Also available in: Atom