load_balancer_pool.php and load_balancer_virtual_server.php: Can't copy Load Balancer pool or virtual server
When I want to copy a pool in LB tab it's editing object that was taken as a source of copy and not create new one.
Needed to override form action since it was inheriting the current GET arguments
#1 Updated by Chris Buechler over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from GUI Can't copy Load Balancer pool to GUI Can't copy Load Balancer pool or virtual server
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 2.3.1
- Affected Version set to 2.3
also true of virtual server.
#3 Updated by Steve Beaver over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- Assignee set to Marcin Janczarski
If the form action is not explicitly specified, it uses the current GET arguments which broke the "dup" functionality.
form action is now specified.
Another reason to get rid of GET