services_captiveportal.php: Waiting period InputBox not available.
When adding "Pass-through credits per MAC address.", there is no inputbox to insert the "waiting period".
When saving we get the error:
The following input errors were detected:
The waiting period to restore pass-through credits must be above 0 hours.
For debug purpose I chnage the page submission @Browser level, adding the post variable $_POST['freelogins_resettimeout'] = 10.
After that the Save buttons works with no error message.
Version 2.3.1-DEVELOPMENT (amd64)
built on Thu Apr 28 03:20:14 CDT 2016
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Zuki Blue
- Target version set to 2.3.1
- Affected Version set to 2.3
Missing input element restored. Thanks!
It works @ 2.3.1-DEVELOPMENT (amd64) built on Mon May 02 06:31:49 CDT 2016
Just a minor bug, if you disable captive portal, the input that was missing stay on screen.
- Subject changed from Captive Portal - waiting period InputBox not available. to services_captiveportal.php: Waiting period InputBox not available.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Element now hidden on CP disabled
Also available in: Atom