services_dhcp.php: DHCP Static Mappings table should be sortable
Currently the `DHCP Static Mappings table` inside `Services->DHCP Server` isn't sortable where it should be.
Aside from that wouldn't it be rather nice to have all of the available tables sortable? Actually I'd bet that's what most users would expect from tables in general.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from DHCP Static Mappings table should be sortable to services_dhcp.php: DHCP Static Mappings table should be sortable
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Target version set to 2.3.2
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Prince Adam
Table is now sortable as requested
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom