"PPPoE clients" placeholder in rules only includes first PPPoE server instance
The "PPPoE clients" placeholder in firewall rules only includes the client subnet of the first instance of the PPPoE server. Where you have multiple PPPoE server instances, the second and all subsequent ones aren't included.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
I couldn't add PPPoE server on the latest snapshot.
built on Sat Oct 03 00:53:52 EDT 2020
Redmine - > Bug #10949
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
Tested on :
built on Sat Oct 10 01:03:57 EDT 2020
It's fixed. Ticket can be resolved.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom