Adapt captive portal to work without multi-instance ipfw
Captive portal needs to be adapted to work minus the multi-instance ipfw capabilities.
- Assignee set to Luiz Souza
Believe this should be closed
Last I heard from Renato this is still missing some important pieces:
- Missing a mixed table with IP and MAC addresses, which means it cannot send MAC address as username to RADIUS
- Missing statistics, so RADIUS accounting will not receive data
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I tried this morning and my devices which use to work are still being directed to the logon page. I have a few devices on the mac bypass list which this should not happen to. Attached is my captive portal config. I hope this helps.
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Luiz Souza to Renato Botelho
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
Fixed in the latest snapshots.
Will check it out and report back when I get to the house.
Spent a few minutes on it. Everything seems to be working again.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
EDIT: I created a new bug #7813
Also available in: Atom